Friday, September 23, 2011

It nearly.

I couldnt accept , at the moment when you asked.
these days arent easy for me , 
I struggled and be strong ,
not to drop any tears for almost everything ,
being strong to be happy , cheer and laughs all the time ,
to grow and be more independent to and explore more ,
to have more people around and to build more relationship .
I guess that helps to in what happened today .
I was asked by my clinical instructor whether immitating others clinical instructor signature for my cross book . 
At the moment onwards , I was not surprised at all until when I did explain and told her the whole story and she did replied me saying that she clarified with the one who sign my cross book telling that she did not sign for me at all . Body , mind and soul , north south east west , I dont know where it went . Its a big issue for me , cause Ive been chasing these and that for so long and this is what I get . 
but at last , clarified , she refreshed and recalled back when did she sign for me . 
I know , thou this clarified today , but doesnt mean that wont happen again . 
It nearly made me cry out .
I lost myself .
but to promise and remind myself , 
I will be strong !
that keeps me moving on .

No comments:

Post a Comment