Monday, January 9, 2012

wanna be the way it is

I dont dream much now , unlike the usual days that I dont know why .
wanna start to make my move and action speaks louder than words ,
I'll prove , time is everything to me now , to grab it , hold it , strengthen the power of physiology of everything .

I'm learning , everyday , walking with people , life and enjoying , with the most precious moments that I wouldnt want to give up anymore .

Officially turned to 20th in the half months ago ,
cheerful moments came into life ,
I do not epxect anything from anyone , just hope to be the best of what I could do .

Surprisingly :)
I got a companion ,
catch up more to know about him readers B)

I got 3 piglets now , learnt new words , they left , but stayed in heart :D
you savo kaikai and casadownem ,
heart them sincerely .

I concerned about everything surrounds me and I finger cross to pray that everything goes fine for everyone and everything

 2012 , is a good start , love !


No comments:

Post a Comment