Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I miss you Freddy Friday .

You had left , in a silent way ,
I'm here , missing you , in another way ,
Thou you are not around ,
But , still feel that you are around me all the time ,
Protect and Care .
I feel you , I miss you deeply ,
You told me ,
to build career , to be good and to be the one.
You built your career , you bought a car , a house and stabilised in a place ,
you said not to give you a surprise before meeting you in restaurant .
You gave me back surprised with a heart attack .
You used to poke me in facebook .
You used to text me and call me after work .
Why did you just left like that ?
I would want you back if you could live for another time .
May you rest in peace Freddy Chew ; the most unforgettable lovely chef ,
you are irreplaceble .

No comments:

Post a Comment