Friday, May 6, 2011

more to burst.

Every time you appear I feel happy.
Every time words out from your mouth I feel stunting
Every time I ignore all the things that you said and done
But this time I really wouldnt want to talk to you.
Because you have triggered my weakness that I do not want to face
and Luckily I did not fell for you

Being the truth to tell you I dont like you eversince I know you
You know me but you ignore things that I dont like and just being you
You are so humour sense that I feel wanna box you
You are so yourself that you wouldnt care other feelings
You are so free that you did not realised others have their works to do
You are so happy when you are in your world without seeing others good
you are just so B*S*T*R*D

You are just so jealous about others till you want to knock off everyone
You are so jealous when the world is not yours
You are so jealous when others is better than you
till you forgets that there's nothing perfect in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment