Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello a day.

a day,day by day and day passed by.
we are getting mature,mature and more mature by learning.
everyday is everything going smooth and happy ?
is everyone being good and same like the days as you know them?
healthy and cheerful ?
I noticed things changing day by day,
I try to take things positively and ignore what I do not wanted to know.
I try to ignore the sadness around and just pretend to be nothing.
But I really couldnt stand when the realistic is getting worser.
I pray everyday hope everything goes fine,everyone to be happy and healthy.
I finger crossed that hope nothing bad would happen.
Ive visited my sayang " baby raymond" and kaima as well on saturday and hols.
Kaiye usually will be in the living room siting and watching tv or either lying down resting,
now only when passing through his room only will see him and he will ask me to do him few favours.
He's no more strong like the olden days,thou he is rough and rude in scolding us,but I prefer that way because he was so energetic at that time,kaima and elvin sometimes does fight back,but I rather see it in that way that he can eat well and talk back.
I dont want to see him falling down with his swollen legs,couldnt even walk even with walking frame,asking for help to bring him to the toilet.
I dont want the next time when I see him he's crying and telling that he's useless and complaining of pain.
I want kaiye to get better.stronger.healthier.happier.
Imma today puasa,because imma requested for something from the god and imma really feels suffer when there's no food for imma.
Imma hope puasa really works and also chanting as a supplement for kaiye.
Imma doesnt want kaiye to admit to hospital or any where there brings moan to imma.
I just want everyone to be healthy and fine.
Happily being together.
F.R.I.E.N.D.S happy along together
F.A.M.I.L.Y living harmony.
No more bad news to test my strength.
Imma dont like life challenge by testing imma's strength with people around.
Imma precious everyone.I mean it. :'(


No comments:

Post a Comment