Monday, May 16, 2011

Pa.

Kaiye,he's in front of me now.Of course Im in Kaima's house suppose to be studying and reading notes for this week formative but chatting,surfing the net and thinking of shopping just interrupting my focus on studies.
Hehe.
Just before I came here,I drove to Chi Liung Garden to buy some tarts from Monkee as a tea break for kaima and mommy,where a syaitan driving milky white myvi and passed by me,i dont know how to describe that sound that made my side mirror dropped and fly the monster away. Syaitan BETOL !

Wasting time to drive to the accessories shop and fixing a new one.I was one hour late to be here.

Looking at kaiye lying on the chair and resting,couldnt move around not even standing really made my heart aches,lil red notto ants biting his wound and fingers but he has no strenght or even sensation to feel the pain,the pain not only in his skin,but also in our hearts ; kaima have to do everything and cleaning him up and taking care the two sayangs in the house was really tiring .

Baby Raymond already learnt to walk and climb,now he used to hold my hands and walk to the door wanted to go shopping and outings,and Baby Keanu neck just nice to be stable and learning to watch cartoons ! :)
Happy Doodlee-Doo.
Both of them are just two lovely sayangs

Anyhoos,dont be surprise why am I online now in here,fb and also msn cause today is a replacement of holiday for attending saturday class and you know its so great cause tomorrow is wesak !
by the way I woke up as early as 4 plus like usual :)


No comments:

Post a Comment