Friday, May 27, 2011

When Its Friday .

Holla ! Its friday night :)
Just woke up not long after class and had a short walk with sugar mama in giant .
I just couldnt stop thinking and laughing about last night ,
about one plus imma woke up and looking at the time , it was only 1.19am. Imma roll on the bed and couldnt sleep until 2 plus , Imma had weird dreams and haha ! Imma fell from the bed , this was the first time after so long which everytime almost fall. The butt was pain and no joke , its painful . what a night for imma .
The brother from next room told me this afternoon he thought was pigeon fell on the roof top and it was actually his sis fell from bed  ! this joke is killing me !!
And like usual imma suppose to wake for 4 plus and after waking up imma realised it was 5 plus and imma was freaking sleepy .After preparing and almost going to college , it started to rain heavily , and so bad the brother dont even want to offer an umbrella to send me to the car ,pretending to sleep at that time , you are so bad my brother ! garrrrrrr..
Got stucked in the jam after half an hour , received a message from cheng lai and told that dont have to rush as our time table changed.
Slowly driving and I was stucked for another half an hour , a journey that suppose to be reached in 25-30 minutes it doubles up ! The most scary thing was when once I entered the class my tutor was in , stunted me , looking her smiling and went into toilet :) luckily I did not get any morning tutorial from her .
Next week stuffed with presentation and papers , hopefully pass all and managed to overcome the questions with wisdom , oh gosh .
There will be a week of sem break , yes its sem break and its a week after a 10 weeks studying block I tremendously urge for that :)
I promised I am going to prepare nicely for my posting cause I really dont wanna get any stress and sadness in . :D
Anyhoos , there's something in my mind still worrying now , hopefully tomorrow can solve it and really get an answer with confident .
ahhhhhhhh ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment