Friday, September 30, 2011

A friday

"Its just a white paper that you just have to fix it up with here and there "
Thanks dad for advicing me and spent a lil moments with you for chatting . hearts
time flies and its already friday without notice , 
today got back a news that on the diwali one week mid sem break im going back to hospital to replace my emergency leave as I took 3 days when granny passed away . Ive checked the 2 ways ticket to Sibu and its only 200+ , cheaper than the november and december month , I guess this time trip shall be cancel or lets see how the schedule goes on .
so readers , how's your week ? any plans for weekends ? :) I hope you all enjoy it .
As time passed by , I really dont know where I went into , 
to focus on studies , yes I will and at the same time , to fall in love ?
anyone could tell me what true love is all about ?
what guys thinking in their mind and whats about giving and take ?
whats all about the start ?
uhh- its really confusing me , should I start to walk into a step for love ?
or should I pull myself out before I get hurt ?

I dont know what's all about love cause true love seems not exist yet .
so you read and you know , dont ask me where's my bf or when's going to have one .
I DONT KNOW :)

Hmm , now on have to start to save money and I know money is really not hard to earn ,
thanks dad for pampering her lil daughter always buying her this and that and also letting her spend with **** :)


Mom took her car to service and it cost more than i thought , it gives me 10 iphones there :( 
If i were to drive like her car in future , I know I dont have that much of money ,
I guess I have to really go on fasting by only drinking water and reduce in shopping and accessories . 
Haha , teach me how to budget and save money . 
Thank you ,
yours truly , loves ,
OLIVIA :)





No comments:

Post a Comment