Saturday, October 1, 2011

She's alright .

:) hello there readers , stepped into my blog and spam me again ? lols
alright , lets start .
Octopusically already October , time to rock on the party ? hee ~
Reflect back the past few months , what happened ? 
sorrows ? sadness ? throw all that aside and forget all about it!
whats all about in my mind is how to be more tough , strong and to be more happy ,
thinking all only the happy moments and ready to accept whatever it comes .
All I expect now is positive thingy and no matter what , I believe I will be able to handle .
I have no time for the thing that Im sad for , cause that is not I wanted for .
If something happened , I believed it , it really happens for a reason .
No matter is good or bad , Olivia , you know you always have somebody there to support and love you through :) I know I wont be alone , I have faith with joy ! oopsy :)

my readers , i thank you for reading my post ,
my crappy notes ,
I , did not regret for whatever things that happened ,
and Im glad that I made it through ,
life just have to be strong and happy ,
readers , i hope that you all too !
loads of hearts , OLIVIA :)
 




No comments:

Post a Comment